EdGate Correlation Services is looking for a contractor to help with alignment/correlation of Computer Science content to K-12 and higher educational standards. Candidates should be familiar with AP Computer Science courses and have general knowledge of Software Engineering Principles, Introductory Programming Language, Object Oriented Programming.
- Keyword tagging of educational standards.
- Keyword tagging publisher content as assigned.
- Make recommendations to EdGate team for additions to the Controlled Vocabulary list and changes in the correlation process
- Perform gap analysis and use back-end administrative tools to improve and review correlations
- Develop extensive knowledge of the tagging process and the controlled vocabulary list
Work with EdGate team, to support client implementation and other tasks associated with client support and response. Additionally, candidate should be able to:
- Utilize technology such as Excel or MS Word or other application software to complete projects;
- Maintain established production schedule and meet identified timelines for each project i.e. number of items per hour or number of lesson plans per week;
- Work as part of a team to complete projects which match skill set and the requirements for the project.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
- K – 12 Teaching Certificate with demonstrated teaching experience desirable but other teaching experience may be substituted
- Demonstrated technical experience with emphasis on the use of spreadsheets and web-based system
- Ability to follow directions but work independently to complete a project
Work can be completed off-site. Opportunity for remote work.
Job Type: Contract
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Gina Faulk: firstname.lastname@example.org.